Modafinil 200 mg is helpful in children and adults for reducing hyperactivity that occurs in people with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). It has been show to improve ADHD symptoms when titrate to effect with a target dose of 340 mg. Or 425 mg of body weight over the course of a few weeks.
Unlike other stimulant medications that may be misuse or abuse, modafinil appears to have little addictive potential. However, there have been reports of suicidal thoughts and hallucinations in people using this medication. These effects are rare, but can occur if a person is taking high dosages of this drug or if they have been using it for a long time.
If you or someone you know has taken too much of this drug, call your local poison control center or the ER right away. Signs of an overdose include wheezing, chest tightness, fever, itching, bad cough, swelling, blue or gray skin color, or seizures.
It also can cause a skin rash called Stevens-Johnson syndrome, which is very serious and can lead to death. This skin rash often begins with peeling, blistering, and mucosal involvement over the entire body.
The most common side effects of modafinil are insomnia, headache, weight loss, and gastrointestinal discomfort. These side effects are usually mild to moderate and rarely lead to discontinuation of treatment.
In addition, there have been a few reports of skin rashes in children treate with Modafinil 200 mg. These rashes may involve the face, lips, and urinary tractThese skin rashes are very rare but can be serious.
These rashes are most likely to occur during the first few weeks of treatment. So it is important to closely observe patients for these effects.
Other side effects that are possible with the use of modafinil include dry mouth, decreased appetite, and fatigue. These effects are similar to those seen with other drugs used to treat ADHD.
There have been a few reports of overdose with modafinil, but these are very rare and are unlikely to happen in most people. Overdose can cause breathing problems, a fast heartbeat, dizziness, vomiting, or a rash. Contact your doctor if you think you or anyone else has overdosed on modafinil.
Modafinil 200 mg is helpful in children and adults for reducing hyperactivity due to narcolepsy, obstructive sleep apnea, or shift work disorder. This medicine also helps people stay awake for longer periods of time without feeling sleepy. However, this medicine can be addictive if taken for a long period of time.
It may not be as dangerous as drugs like cocaine or methamphetamine, but it still can cause physical dependence. It is important to discuss the use of this medication with your doctor, especially if you have a history of drug abuse or if you have high blood pressure, heart disease, or liver or kidney problems.
Overdoses of this medication can be very dangerous and can lead to serious health problems, especially in children. The most common side effect of overdose is dizziness, but it can also include vomiting, tremors, confusion, and loss of consciousness.
There are some cases where an overdose can result in death. These deaths are most common in adolescents who are taking this medicine to help them study for long hours. It is important to take this medicine at the same time every day and to follow your doctor’s directions.
If you notice any of the following signs, call your doctor right away: nausea, fever, chills, headache, shivering, dizziness, or sweating. It is also important to tell your doctor if you have any other medical problems.
Your doctor will check your heart rate and blood pressure more often while you are taking this medicine. These measurements will show whether this medicine is working and if it is necessary to lower your dose.
Modalert tablet is a central nervous system (CNS) stimulant and may increase your risk of having a stroke or heart attack. It also can cause your heart to beat faster and can affect your ability to control your emotions.
Overdose can cause severe skin reactions, including Stevens-Johnson syndrome (SJS). This can lead to permanent damage to your skin and other body parts. If you are allergic to this medicine or any other CNS stimulant, stop taking it immediately and get emergency medical help.
Add some: watchonsite