The latest report titled hydrogen production cost report by Procurement Resource a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the Hydrogen.
|Process Included||Hydrogen Production From Water Electrolysis|
Hydrogen Production From Natural Gas Steam Reforming
Hydrogen Production From Natural Gas Partial Oxidation
|Segments Covered||Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance|
Raw Material and Product/s Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-Product Generation, Capital Investment
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Cost, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirement & Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
General Sales and Admin Costs
Production Cost Summary
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499|
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Hydrogen production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Hydrogen Production Process:
1. Hydrogen Production From Water Electrolysis: This report shows the cost structure of hydrogen production from the electrolysis process. In this process, electricity is used in order to split water into hydrogen and oxygen.
2. Hydrogen Production From Natural Gas Steam Reforming: This report shows the cost structure of hydrogen production from the natural gas steam reforming process. In this process, steam methane re-forming takes place in the presence of a catalyst. Methane undergoes a reaction to form hydrogen, carbon monoxide and slightly less carbon dioxide along with steam under 3-25 bar stress (1 bar= 14.5 psi).
3. Hydrogen Production From Natural Gas Partial Oxidation: This report shows the cost structure of hydrogen production from the partial oxidation process. During this method, Methane and other natural gas hydrocarbons react with a little oxygen in order to oxidize the hydrocarbons into carbon dioxide and water. The final products of the reaction include hydrogen and carbon monoxide.
Hydrogen (H) is the gas with the lowest density in comparison to all gases. It appears to be a colourless gas which has no taste or odour and is present in the environment in abundance. It is a cleaner replacement for methane, also known as natural gas. It is produced using many resources such as natural gas, nuclear power, biogas and renewable energy like wind and solar.
The Hydrogen demand is rising due to its use as a cleaner substitute for fuel made up of water which makes it an excellent choice for a sustainable energy source used in automobiles. Furthermore, it has been used in the chemical industry, where it facilitates the production of ammonia, which is used as an agricultural fertiliser. It is also employed in the production of plastics and pharmaceuticals. Also, it finds use in several other industries, including the oil-refining process, in the glass industry, in the electronics sector, and as a flushing gas which furthers the market expansion.
Key Questions Answered in the Hydrogen Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the Hydrogen market?
- What are the various processes used for Hydrogen production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce Hydrogen?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of Hydrogen?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Hydrogen?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of Hydrogen?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up a Hydrogen production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for Hydrogen production?
- What is the time frame for Hydrogen plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of Hydrogen?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- Hydrogen Cyanide Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/hydrogen-cyanide
- Hydrogen Peroxide Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/hydrogen-peroxide
- Hydroxymethyl Furfural (HMF) Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/hydroxymethyl-furfural-hmf
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Chris Byrd
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA