Lubricants Market Forecast to 2030
The global lubricants market size reached USD 129.81 billion in 2021 and is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 3.57% during the forecast period, according to the latest analysis by Emergen Research. Rising demand for high-performance engines in the automotive industry is a crucial factor driving revenue growth in the market.
The market size, revenue growth, and CAGR from 2022 to 2030 are all addressed in the Lubricants Market Analysis. The research also gives significant insights into the top market players, including SWOT analysis, Porter’s Five Forces analysis, and feasibility analysis, to give readers a competitive edge. The study focuses on the current epidemic’s most recent trends, major challenges, opportunities, and limitations.
Lubricants are solid, semi-solid, or liquid substances used to reduce friction among motional surfaces coming into contact. It is extensively used in the automotive and aerospace industries, where lubricants are used in engines, gears, brakes, clutches, motors, and other moving components.
Request a Sample Report with Table of Contents and Figures to visit this site @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/1224
The global Lubricants market report employs an extremely extensive and perceptive process that analyzes statistical data relating to services and products offered in the market. The research study is a pivotal document in understanding the needs and wants of the clients. The report is comprised of significant data about the leading companies and their marketing strategies. The Lubricants industry is witnessing an expansion and change of dynamics owing to the entry of several new players.
The study outlines the rapidly evolving and growing market segments along with valuable insights into each element of the industry. The industry has witnessed the entry of several new players, and the report aims to deliver insightful information about their transition and growth in the market. Mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, agreements, product launches, and joint ventures are all outlined in the report.
Valvoline Inc., PetroChina Company Limited, Exxon Mobil Corporation, JX Nippon Oil & Gas Exploration Corporation, Shell plc, British Petroleum plc, Quaker Chemical Corporation, China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation, Chevron Corporation, and TotalEnergies SE
Click to access the Report Study, Read key highlights of the Report and Look at Projected Trends @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/lubricants-market
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- The mineral oils segment is expected to register a moderate revenue growth rate during the forecast period. The American Petroleum Institute (API) classifies base oil into five categories, among which the first three groups; Group I, Group II, and Group III are derived from mineral oils. The three groups have the same amount of saturates (>90%), however, the percentage of sulfur and viscosity index vary. Lubricants made with Group I base oils have an operating temperature range between 32°F to 150°F, whereas Group II and Group III base oil lubricants have higher ranges due to hydrocracking method of manufacture. Antioxidation properties of Group II base oils due to hydrocrack processing are expected to further increase their demand over the coming years.
- The industrial lubrication segment accounted for moderate revenue share in 2021. Processing industries, especially the food and beverages industry, cosmetic and pharmaceutical industries, and other Fast-Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) industries that contain motional devices in their unit operations regularly use lubricants for improving performance of the devices, as well as to enhance operational life. Various lubricants, including oils, fluids, and greases are used in agitators, exhausts, ball bearings, and conveyor belt motors, which is increasing demand for lubricants in industries, therefore boosting revenue growth of this segment.
- The lubricants market in Europe is expected to register a moderate revenue growth rate between 2022 and 2030. Rising production and demand for vehicles in countries in this region, as well as increasing number of mergers and acquisitions by major companies are some of the key factors driving revenue growth in this region. Report of the International Council on Clean Transportation (ICCT) estimated that Germany accounted for the largest vehicle market, accounting for around 25% of the combined market of the European Union and the U.K. Also, the European Union was among the leading exporters of lubricating oil additives, while Germany was ranked second in the import of the product in 2021, with trade values of USD 2.05 billion and USD 671 million, respectively.
The report bifurcates the Lubricants market on the basis of different product types, applications, end-user industries, and key regions of the world where the market has already established its presence. The report accurately offers insights into the supply-demand ratio and production and consumption volume of each segment.
Segments Covered in this report are:
- Base Oil Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; Volume, Kilo Tons; 2019-2030)
- Synthetic Oils
- Mineral Oils
- Bio-Based Oils
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; Volume, Kilo Tons; 2019-2030)
- Industrial Lubrication
- Gear and Engine Oil
- Brake Fluids
- Vacuum Pumps
- End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; Volume, Kilo Tons; 2019-2030)
- Automotive Industry
- Aerospace Industry
- Marine Industry
- Energy Industry
- Oil and Gas Industry
- Textile Industry
The research report offers a comprehensive regional analysis of the market with regards to production and consumption patterns, import/export, market size and share in terms of volume and value, supply and demand dynamics, and presence of prominent players in each market.
Regional Analysis Covers:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Furthermore, the report provides the analytical data in an organized format segmented into charts, tables, graphs, figures, and diagrams. This enables readers to understand the market scenario in an easy and beneficial manner. Moreover, the report aims to impart a prospective outlook and draw an informative conclusion to assist the reader in making lucrative business decisions. The report, in conclusion, provides a detailed analysis of the segments expected to dominate the market, the regional bifurcation, the estimated market size and share, and comprehensive SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis.
Thank you for reading our report. For further queries, please connect with us, and our team will provide you the report best suited to your requirements.
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyse consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.