All types and sizes of businesses need to gain benefit by catering to a larger audience through mobile applications. Android and iOS are two major mobile operating systems. Mobile applications need to be well designed and fulfill all needs of users in-order to be successful. iOS as an operating system is gaining popularity thanks to its features like security, design, and etc.
Among millions of applications published on the Apple app store, only the ones with intuitive and engaging design and outstanding quality achieve their goal. This means, iOS coders have to build high functioning apps with sustainable UX and engaging UI. But how? To hire iOS app developer and professionals is one way. Benefiting from modern tools, technologies, and solutions is another way.
Check out these tools and technologies:
iOS App Development Tools
Xcode is the official integrated development environment for creating iOS applications. A compiler and text editor are all components of Xcode along with other features it offers. Xcode gives developers the consistency needed across apps reducing development time and increasing efficiency.
- Implementing a graphical interface without writing code.
- Debug iOS apps in simulator on Mac
- Code apps, install and run them on the Mac as well
- Help index available for information
Built and launched by JetBrains, supporting a variety of languages, AppCode increases development speed. You can add plugins for all your needs saving loads of time.
- Integrated development environment
- Multi programming language support
- Code assistance for clean coding
- Debugging with integrations & built-in tools
Transporting and sharing all types of files across iOS devices quickly and easily is possible with Transporter. Just connect your iTunes account or App store account to get the experience.
- Easy upload to Transporter with Drag & drop
- Complete record of previous transfers
- Multiple file transfer
Swift is the official programming language for creating Apple applications. Compared to C# and other languages it is easier to learn, fun to code, better to understand, faster than ObjectiveC.
- Advanced control flow
- Type and memory safe
- Auto memory management
- Error handling at its best
- Supports inferred objects, variables, etc,
Integrating third-party libraries into projects with CocoaPods is easy. Understanding dependencies on other libraries and solving them is also a feature. It extracts the dependent library’s code and places it into your project.
- Contributing to third party projects
- Remove library dependency and conflicts
- Incorporating third-party libraries
AlamoFire is a HTTP network-based library for creating iOS apps. It is an option for Apple’s networking stack. With serialization, service authentication, network enhancement, and other features it is the best tool you can get. It can manage server requests for web apps.
- Network management and enhancement
- HTTP network response validation
- Request for data download
- URL credential authentication
- Public Key and TLS Certificate pinning
- Response/ Chainable Request Methods
7. Design + Code
“Design+Code” is a tool which helps developers understand the basics and industry standards about app design. With video tutorials available on different design tools and concepts there is a lot to learn and take advantage of.
- Create efficient iOS apps rapidly
- Combine Swift with React
- Video lessons for immersive learning
- Bookmark resources you like and access later
Applyzer is a utility tool for iOS developers that assists in keeping track of apps in the Apple app store. From app ranking to ratings, keyword ranking and their outcome, it assists with a variety of features.
Features of Applyzer are
- App insights every hour for excellent performance.
- Look for the essential terms for your rivals.
With this list of latest and important tools you are ready for development and success of the next iOS app. Hire an iPhone app developer and ios coders for your next project. Now you know the insights so hiring would be easier.