Global Sleep Apnea Devices Market Forecast to 2030
The global sleep apnea devices market size is expected to reach USD 12.88 billion at a steady revenue CAGR of 6.9% in 2030, according to the latest analysis by Emergen Research. An increasing patient pool with undiagnosed sleep apnea is a major factor driving market revenue growth. For example, obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) is the most common kind of sleep-disordered breathing and affects 37% of men and 50% of women. However, it is estimated that 80% of OSA sufferers go undiagnosed and, hence, untreated. African Americans, Hispanics, and Pacific Islanders are also more likely than the white population to have sleep apnea. Demand for sleep apnea devices is rising as a result of the large number of undiagnosed sleep apnea patients and the increasing prevalence of this disease.
The “Global Sleep Apnea Devices Market” research by Emergen Research is a thorough compilation of analytical data regarding the Sleep Apnea Devices sector. The research contains a market segmentation for Sleep Apnea Devices as well as a thorough evaluation of the market’s size (both in terms of volume and value). The study analyzes the present Sleep Apnea Devices market and provides a detailed prediction for the years 2022–2030. The Sleep Apnea Devices Market Research offers a thorough analysis of each market vertical, segment, end-use industry, application, and region’s historical, present, and projected revenue.
Get Download Pdf Sample Copy of this Report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/1562
The section on the competitive landscape offers valuable and actionable insights related to the business sphere of the Sleep Apnea Devices market, covering extensive profiling of the key market players. The report offers information about market share, product portfolio, pricing analysis, and strategic alliances such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, partnerships, product launches and brand promotions, among others. The report also discusses the initiatives taken by the key companies to combat the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Key Companies Profiled in the Report are:
ResMed, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Limited, Inspire Medical Systems, Inc., SomnoMed.com, Oventus, Compumedics Limited, Löwenstein Medical Technology GmbH + Co. KG., Drive DeVilbiss International, and BMC
Research Report on the Sleep Apnea Devices Market Addresses the Following Key Questions:
- Who are the dominant players of the Sleep Apnea Devices market?
- Which regional market is anticipated to have a high growth rate over the projected period?
- What consumer trends and demands are expected to influence the operations of the market players in the Sleep Apnea Devices market?
- What are the key growth drivers and restraining factors of the Sleep Apnea Devices market?
- What are the expansion plans and strategic investment plans undertaken by the players to gain a robust footing in the market?
- What is the overall impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the Sleep Apnea Devices market and its key segments?
Browse Full Report Description + Research Methodology + Table of Content + Infographics @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/sleep-apnea-devices-market
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- On 18 October 2021, Candid established a strategic alliance with Vivos Therapeutics, a company that treats obstructive sleep apnea , to provide patients with a comprehensive whole-mouth treatment for OSA. This strategic alliance will deliver an adult-specific solution for detecting and treating OSA, as well as orthodontic therapy from the same provider network.
- The therapeutic devices segment is expected to account for largest revenue share during the forecast period. This is attributed to increasing number of reported patients seeking treatment in sleep clinics, including CPAP therapy and design of new digital technologies, which are intended to make therapy setup and night usage easier for patients, while also assisting physicians in providing care more effectively. For example, on 16 August 2021, ResMed, a global innovator in digital health as well as sleep apnea treatment, launched AirSense 11, the company’s next-generation Positive Airway Pressure (PAP) device designed to assist hundreds of millions of individuals worldwide with sleep apnea in establishing and maintaining treatment for managing and treating obstructive sleep apnea.
- The home care settings/individuals segment is expected to register a higher revenue share during the forecast period attributed to increased investments by key market players. For example, on 03 October 2022, Acurable, a medical device business based in the UK, announced a USD 10.8 million Series A financing round led by Kibo Ventures. Mundi Ventures, Comprador Holdings, and Kindred Capital co-led the fund. This funding will be used to speed international growth of AcuPebble SA100, the company’s first home sleep-testing gadget that allows users to identify and monitor obstructive sleep apnea. Thus, owing to aforementioned factors, the home care settings/individuals segment is significantly driving market revenue growth during the forecast period.
- The North America market is expected to account for largest revenue share during the forecast period. This is attributed primarily to rising cases of sleep apnea, presence of significant market participants in this region, and improving awareness and widespread use of oral sleep apnea appliances. For example, on 09 February 2021, GoPAPfree, announced the debut of its new personalized oral appliance treatment equipment, which provides an efficient and agreeable alternative to CPAP therapy for obstructive sleep apnea with at-home shaping and implementation.
Market Segmentations of the Sleep Apnea Devices Market
This market is segmented based on Types, Applications, and Regions. The growth of each segment provides accurate forecasts related to production and sales by Types and Applications, in terms of volume and value for the period between 2022 and 2030. This analysis can help readers looking to expand their business by targeting emerging and niche markets. Market share data is given on both global and regional levels. Regions covered in the report are North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East Africa. Research analysts assess the market positions of the leading competitors and provide competitive analysis for each company. For this study, this report segments the global Sleep Apnea Devices market on the basis of product, application, and region:
Segments Covered in this report are:
- Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
- Therapeutic Devices
- Positive Airway Pressure Devices
- Automatic Positive Airway Pressure Devices
- Continuous Positive Airway Pressure Devices
- Bilevel Positive Airway Pressure Devices
- Facial Interfaces
- Positive Airway Pressure Devices
- Therapeutic Devices
- Full-Face Masks
- Nasal Pillow Masks
- Nasal Masks
- Oral Applications
- Mandibular Advancement Devices
- Tongue-Retaining Devices
- Adaptive Servo-Ventilators
- Diagnostic Devices
- Polysomnography Devices
- Ambulatory PSG Devices
- Clinical PSG Devices
- Home Sleep Testing Devices
- Fingertip Oximeters
- Handheld Oximeters
- Wrist-Worn Oximeters
- Tabletop Oximeters
- Actigraphy Systems
- Sleep Screening Devices
- Polysomnography Devices
- End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
- Sleep Laboratories & Hospitals
- Home Care Settings/Individuals
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2019–2030)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- North America
Regional Landscape section of the Sleep Apnea Devices report offers deeper insights into the regulatory framework, current and emerging market trends, production and consumption patterns, supply and demand dynamics, import/export, and presence of major players in each region.
The various regions analyzed in the report include:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Key reasons to buy the Global Sleep Apnea Devices Market report:
- The latest report comprehensively studies the global Sleep Apnea Devices market size and provides useful inference on numerous aspects of the market, such as the current business trends, market share, product offerings, and product share.
- The report offers an insightful analysis of the regional outlook of the market.
- It offers a detailed account of the end-use applications of the products services offered by this industry.
- The report holistically covers the latest developments taking place in this industry. Therefore, it lists the most effective business strategies implemented by the market rivals for ideal business expansion.
In conclusion, the Sleep Apnea Devices Market report is an exhaustive database that will help readers formulate lucrative strategies. The Sleep Apnea Devices Market report studies the latest economic scenario with value, drivers, constraints, growth opportunities, challenges, demand and supply ratio, production capacity, import/export status, growth rate, and others. Additionally, the report also undertakes SWOT Analysis and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis to study the leading companies.
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the customization feature, please get in touch with us, and our team will ensure the report is customized to meet your requirements.
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyse consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.