Students from India increasingly consider pursuing their MBBS degrees in China rather than in their home country. China has become a reliable location for the provision of high-quality medical education thanks to some positive aspects. In 2019, the Education Ministry of China allowed more than 40 medical institutes for international students interested in obtaining their MBBS in China. MBBS students have a sufficient amount of time to study the theoretical component of the program as well as complete an internship during the sixth year of the Study MBBS in China.
Why Choose to Study MBBS in China in 2023?
- Universities are run by the government: The Chinese government is in charge of every single institution in China.
- Affordable Standard of Living and Fee Structure Medical school in China is particularly popular among students from the Indian subcontinent due to the country’s reasonable standard of living and tuition structure.
- Universities that are Globally Affiliated, Accredited, and Recognized There are some foreign organizations, such as NMC, WDOMS, FAIMER, and ECFMG, that have accredited and recognized Chinese medical universities.
- INDIAN STUDENT BASE: The country of China is home to more than 5,000 students who are pursuing their MBBS degree there.
- Students also learn Mandarin, which helps them in many ways because Chinese is the second most frequently spoken language in the world after English.
- Use of Technology in Education: The study MBBS in China allows students to experience a new age of learning adventures through the application of some of the most cutting-edge technology and information and communication technology (ICT) instruments.
Who is eligible to apply for an MBBS degree in China?
- Pupils who will have turned 17 years old at the end of the calendar year in which they will be admitted.
- Students who graduated from the 12th grade with at least a 50% aggregate score in the subjects of physics, chemistry, and biology from the CBSE, ICSE, or any other equivalent board.
- Students who have met the requirements for NEET (according to the most recent announcement issued by MCI/NMC).
Procedures to Follow to Get an MBBS Degree in China
- To meet the 10+2 criteria, students are required to produce both the original copies of their documents and copies that have been notarized.
- Students are required to participate in the counseling process, and those students who are eligible will get an invitation letter.
- After obtaining an invitation letter, you should apply for a student visa.
- To obtain a travel visa from the Chinese Embassy, the student must first submit copies of the necessary documents.
- Pay the registration cost when you submit your application for admission.
- After the steps outlined above have been completed in their entirety, the student can relocate to China to pursue a career in the area of medicine there.
Why Should You Use TRA for Your MBBS Admission in Overseas Countries?
TRA is one of the leading and fastest-growing overseas education facilitators in India. It started its adventure in 2013 and has come a long way since then. Up to this point, we have been successful in placing over 15,000 students from India in prominent medical universities and schools located outside of India. The best thing about TRA is that it has experienced counselors and MBBS in ABROAD admission experts who can provide students and their parents with individualized counseling regarding MBBS in ABROAD.
MBBS guidance is provided by subject matter experts at no cost to either the students or their parents. Affiliation with famous but not prohibitively expensive medical colleges Provides prestigious scholarships in addition to financial aid for furthering education.
- Continuous instruction and assistance for students up till they have graduated from medical school.
- There are TRA officials accessible to speak with students in medical schools.
- Indian medical students have access to a wealth of academic learning resources in their institutions of higher education.
- making arrangements for clean and comfortable hostels as well as authentic Indian cuisine.
- Effortless procedure for admittance.
- Full documentation process
- Services relating to airline tickets and student visas.
- Assured entry and visa approval.